About First Choice
To reach abortion-vulnerable members of our community in the name of Christ to make life their first choice.
We provide Christ-centered medical, parenting, and life-skill services to extend help, offer hope, and promote healing.
1982: Sav-A-Life Montgomery opens as a Crisis Pregnancy Center, offering free pregnancy tests as a means to offer positive alternatives to women considering abortion
- 1989: Began ministry to post-abortive women
- 1997: Purchased building on Mendel Parkway
2005: Joined Care Net, an umbrella agency networking some 2,000+ pregnancy centers
- 2007: Transitioned to become a medical clinic; opened as First Choice Women’s Medical Center, now providing ultrasound services to more effectively communicate the message of life
- 2012: Added the “Earn While You Learn” parenting education initiative
- 2016: Added “Fathers First” Ministry for men
- 2017: Began offering limited prenatal care to our clients.
- 2018: Sav-A-Life, Montgomery, Inc. officially changed it name to First Choice Women’s Medical Center, Inc.
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
Call us or complete the form below to learn more about getting involved with Support First Choice in Montgomery.
380 Mendel Pkwy E Montgomery, AL 36117