About First Choice
We provide Christ-centered medical, parenting, and life-skill services to extend help, offer hope, and promote healing.
1982: Sav-A-Life Montgomery opens as a Crisis Pregnancy Center, offering free pregnancy tests as a means to offer positive alternatives to women considering abortion
- 1989: Began ministry to post-abortive women
- 1997: Purchased building on Mendel Parkway
2005: Joined Care Net, an umbrella agency networking some 2,000+ pregnancy centers
- 2007: Transitioned to become a medical clinic; opened as First Choice Women’s Medical Center, now providing ultrasound services to more effectively communicate the message of life
- 2012: Added the “Earn While You Learn” parenting education initiative
- 2016: Added “Fathers First” Ministry for men
- 2017: Began offering limited prenatal care to our clients.
- 2018: Sav-A-Life, Montgomery, Inc. officially changed it name to First Choice Women’s Medical Center, Inc.